Friday, April 17, 2009

I recieved this email back from a very good friend of mine and of USA Cares. CSM Joe Gainey was selected as the first enlisted advisor for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and has allowed me to post his reponse to my email to him on the 15th.

===============

Roger,
As one that has been granted a 90 percent VA disablility rating, (most of which was for PTSD), I support you 100%.  It's time that people in high places both Military and Civilian stop talking about how we should help our Military men and women and their families and DO IT!!!!
V/R
Joe Gainey
1st Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman
JCS, United States Army (retired)


=================
Joe, thanks for the support and for the text!!! 

Roger 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Responses like this get my adrenalin going!! I love it when someone closely involved let's us know that what we are doing is not only noticed, but needed. Makes me want to work that much harder for our Troops. God Bless CSM Joe Gainey and God Bless our Troops!

Thanks for posting this Rog. Good sutff... good stuff!