Thursday, April 23, 2009

23 APR 09 5050

Have you ever had a secret that you wanted to shout from the rooftops, but can't? Well, I have one, and it will make all of you that care very, very happy! We were told we can't tell, so, well, we just won't tell! :) Illinois jumped out a little yesterday, so who will be to 20 texters first? 

Remember, we are making history, and just like when we started back in 2003, there were times when you wonder, "What the heck am I doing?" and you have three cases that are already approved and you need $1,800 but only have $468 and you look each other in the eye, just as a check for $5,000 shows up, not once, but twice. True story. 

What can I do to help you?

Roger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOT FAIR!!!

Tell me tell me tell me!

I'm impatient, can you tell? *grins*

I love seeing new states go bold! Way to jump up there!