Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26 MAY 2009 50/50

Good morning and upfront, my apologies. I found myself not only very sick, but also out of contact with the world for a week.

I am much better now, and came back to some great news! We received word that one of our 5050 folks has pledged $500 in support of our effort, so we are approaching $3,000 so far, with just a few days left. 

I also learned today at our start of the week meeting that we are now working with PTSD guys in six different states and are now hearing from the families that we are making a tremendous difference in the well-being of the family as they go through the rehabilitative effort. It is our goal to add a full circle of support to the family and the Veteran, beyond just paying bills, but also developing a frame work of care that extends to beyond coming home.

Thanks for all you do, and God Bless all our Veterans and their families.

Roger 

No comments: