Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 JUN 09 5050

Good morning from rainy Radcliff Kentucky! We are all excited about lots of things, but at the same time, I am sad that tomorrow is the last day of 5050. 

We have much to  be thankful for when you consider others. I am corresponding or at least part of a Caringbridge for a wounded soldier who is fighting for his life. He has been in the hospital for months, and his wife keeps us posted on his progress which took a turn for the worst two days ago, to the point where the doctors asked her if she thought they should continue to keep up the fight. What a quesiton to be asked. My heart goes out to her and the family and my prayers are for "Kevin". 

To all of you, thanks again, and we will be in touch. I promise. 

Regards and see you tomorrow,

Roger 

No comments: